MMED 2016 Projects
Seventh annual Clinic on Meaningful Modeling of Epidemiological Data
African Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Muizenberg, Cape Town, South Africa
May 30 - June 10, 2016
Reminder: Guidelines for the project reports (due 1 Aug) are available here.
Return to the Main Page.
Return to the Schedule.
- Measles vaccination in DRC
- Faculty lead: Cara
- Group members: Tiwonge, Steve C, James, Nancy
- Repository: measlesVaccination
- Mechanisms of seasonality
- Faculty lead: Becky
- Group members: Tim, Sarah, Corey
- Repository: seasonalData
- Note that Becky will give group members access on Monday afternoon.
- Understanding poverty and malaria dynamics
- Faculty lead: Calistus
- Group members: Faïçal, Samuel, Joseph
- Repository: malariaPovertyTrap
- Host density and tsetse population dynamics
- Faculty lead: John
- Group members: Zinhle, Jennie, Fatumah, Vitalis
- Repository: tsetse2016
- Leprosy in India
- Faculty lead: Travis
- Group members: Kyra, Kagiso, Buri, Wanja
- Repository: leprosyIndia
- Note that Travis will give group members access on Monday afternoon.
- Association of HIV with Causes of Mortality in Baragwanath
- Faculty lead: Brian
- Group members: Zoe, Stephen, Martin, Mmamapudi, Trust
- Repository: mortalityBaragwanath
- HIV and TB Co-Infection in Madagascar
- Faculty lead: Steve
- Group members: Khotso, Claire, Rachel, Rachid, Eduard
- Repository: madagascarHIVTB
- Effects of cotrimoxazole on malaria
- Faculty lead: Jonathan
- Group members: Jennifer R, Marisa, Jordan, Dorcas
- Repository: cotrim
- Note that Jonathan will give group members access on Monday afternoon.